Today’s conversation centers on Monte Gannon, the pastor of Meadows Church in the Omaha Metro. Monte’s path to God and, eventually, to Omaha wasn’t easy, but he knew coming here was part of the plan for his life. But then things got tough. How do you follow God and His will for you when things start to fall apart? Monte’s story will encourage you!
Check out these additional resources that might help you if you’re trying to do what God wants:
- Two steps toward knowing God’s will
- How can you know the will of God?
- It’s been an awful year. Where was God?
- I thought I was following God’s will – but it didn’t work out.
- And here’s a book that Monte says was instrumental in leading him to Christ and helped him grow in his faith: The Purpose Driven Life – Rick Warren
Tomorrow we’ll talk with Michael about the realities of addiction and how it can destroy lives. But just wait…HOPE is on the way!Big HOPE story - Monte